PRACTICAL TIPS FOR PROSPERITY AND INCREASE
THE POWER OF VISION
Vision is that which you see and run with. If you don’t see it, you cannot reach it!
- The life of vision can help you to live a stable life of increase.
- Vision is the unfolding of God’s plan for your life.
- Understanding God’s plan for your life makes your life different.
- Vision is inner picture of your prefer picture.
- What you see alone is what God is permitted to bring to your life.
- Vision is that which start up your life.
- Vision is progressive.
- Vision is in phases.
- Vision delivers you from comparison. Run with the vision.
Running with your vision requires diligence – no sleeping, no slumbering, no sitting in your comfort zone. Habakkuk 2:1 – You don’t sleep and become rich, you sleep and become poor.
YOUR VISION AND DILIGENCE
Proverbs 22:29 – “See you a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”
When you are diligent in your work, you are unlike your counterparts that pray for promotion, you qualify for promotion BECAUSE you work for it!
When you are diligent and competent in your work, kings will search for your qualities and capabilities – they ask for your curriculum vitae.
Forget increase if you are lazy.
Ecclesiastes 9:10. Failure to be diligent will cost you; because as a result of your negligence, you will lose potential helpers and clients – and in that way lose the referrals that could have come with or through them.
You cannot sow an average life and reap increase. You cannot expect the blessing of a person who sleeps 4 hours a day, spending his waking time doing productive things when you sleep 10 hours and also have an entitlement mentality. That is how people get to the point of backbiting.
Increase in life or in any endeavour is a response to diligence.
Proverbs 12:24. While you are still engaging in hard work, people already moved on to smart work. Hard work is the cure to hard life. Smart work yields a wow kind of productivity. Proverbs 6:6 – A smart working person knows when to gather, and he gathers when he is supposed to gather.
John 9:4. Increase will not come to an idle lazy man, remember this. Laziness is a nature you must kill.
The stages of a man’s life includes the learning stage (your youthful days), the earning stage (where you earn from what you’ve learnt), and yawning stage (which is the last stage, where you rest and the nature of your rest is dependent on what you did in the former stages).
Diligence is all-encompassing, from your childhood to your old age. If you don’t work when you are young, you will work at your old age.
THE POWER OF DILIGENCE
- Your diligence at work increases your worth in life. When you are lazy, you are worthless. Proverbs 21:5 When you are diligent it leads you to plenty and increase. The lazy one keeps talking and hoping.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing wholeheartedly.
- Diligence makes you a leader. Proverbs 4:24
- It helps you to manage things well. Diligence teaches you to manage, to the point where you can assume certain leadership roles. Proverbs 12:27. A lazy man is a ‘waster’, anything you give to him he wastes it; and such person cannot lead.
- It makes you fit. When you are a hard and smart worker, you will be smart and fit. Ecclesiastes 10:18
YOUR VISION AND CONNECTION
You have a vision but you need connections to achieve the goals behind your vision. No man is born an island. Even Jesus never succeeded alone, He had the first 3, then the 12, then the 70 and many more of us in the world now.
There is no pastor without a shepherd, the Bible says ‘the honor of a king is to have a people’. There is nobody that comes into your life as a mistake, either to shape you or to correct you. You can’t be the best everywhere you go, there will always be someone better than you.
To live in isolation is not the way to go, and while you bear that in mind, you must also know that who you connect with determines what follows you. Proverbs 13:20.
A vision can be rendered powerless based on the connection you have. If you want your vision to become a reality, you must watch who you walk with.
Your connection to men is vital to your increase in life. Who you see, walk with and sit with continuously influences your attitude and the outcomes on your endeavours. God will not come down to do anything for you, He will use men. If you connect with the people He sends, then you will get what you need, if you don’t, you will lose it.
One right man connected to your life can make your life great, but connection with one wrong man can cause your life to go down the drain.
Everybody carries influence, so the influence of a good man in your life matters a lot. Psalms 1:1
TYPES OF CONNECTION
Connection with a Superior. This connection is for correction and impartation. In the hands of your superior and corrector are the secrets to your next level.
Connection with a Colleague. This connection is for sharing, learning and rubbing minds.
Connection with a Junior. This is connection is solely for the purposes of blessing and raising those in this category.
PEOPLE YOU MUST CONNECT WITH
Quality People: These are people that can correct and add value to you. Anyone that looks like they are going to where you are going to, connect with them.
Like-Minded People: People with the same vision and direction, mentors, and superiors in your field.
YOUR VISION AND ITS RELATION TO PROPER MANAGEMENT AND TRADING
Management is one thing anyone that wants increase must learn. If you don’t manage what you have well, God won’t increase it. If you don’t trade with your little it won’t become more and it can’t become more if you don’t manage it well. Matthew 25:14-18
Never lose sight of what you have because of what you lack.
There two types of people:
- People that manage.
- People that waste.
- Don’t increase your level of living by every increase in cash. Don’t live a life trying to impress anybody but yourself.
- Never compare yourself to somebody else. You may be in your sowing season and the other people in the harvest season. Trade with the little you have, don’t bury them.
MANAGEMENT: The purpose of dealing with or controlling or having proper use of something or people. When God gives you little, the way you use it determines how much more God will give you.
TRADING: is the action or activities of selling goods or services for profit making. It helps for multiplication while management helps for increase.
Therefore, increase and prosperity responds to proper management of resources and skillful trading.
LACK OF MANAGEMENT
- Lack of management and trading will lead to wastage and loses.
- You will have wrong use of things.
- Stagnation and redundancy. When you don’t manage what you have well, you will see that life will remain at the same spot.
- Loss of value. Money, material things, human will begin to loss value if you don’t have use for them. Luke 16:10-12
When you manage things well,
- It increases and multiplies.
- The value of things increase.
- It builds capacity for more.
I pray that as you begin to implement these things taught, you shall be productive!
You will connect with those that matter to my life.
Receive grace to connect with the right people.
Anyone that is useful to your vision but has left your life due to one reason or the other, I pray that connect back with them.
God bless you for reading!
Watch our live feeds on service days here
November 03, 2019
October 27, 2019
October 27, 2019