ON STARTING YOUR NEW BUSINESS
Recap from last week:
- Understand who an entrepreneur is and what entrepreneurship involves through and through
- Pick a line of business
Prov. 16: 9 – “A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directech his steps.”
Once God has given you intelligence, He expects that with your heart you devise what way you should go and He directs your step.
UNDERSTUDY A MENTOR
A mentor is someone that is doing or has done what you want to do. He is someone that is successful in doing what you are going to do – he has gone ahead.
Mentors are kings that raise kings.
Mentoring helps to:
- Shape your raw ideas
- Guide you to avoid mistakes
- Give you advanced knowledge. You need to submit under someone’s control and guidance – intentional and unforced submission to refine your gift, skill and blessing. Prov. 15: 22 – “Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.” Avoid to fall into the trap of believing you are the best and can do it all by yourself. Never grow to the level where you think you don’t need your coach anymore.
Do not borrow to start. Start gradually, empower and train yourself as you grow – this helps you expand as you go.
UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF BUSINESS
Business is either goods, services, information, talent or your calling.
Business has grown from just goods and services – information, skills, talents and an individual’s uniqueness can be turned to a profitable venture in this age and time.
Prov. 18: 16 – “A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.”
Before you pray to appear in front of great men, you need to ask yourself if you have what great men need.
Everyone is born with a talent – David was born with the talent to play musical instruments – this talent and his skill with the sling brought him before the king.
Sometimes, your throne is tied to your talents and gifts!
Different forms of Uniqueness
- Researchers, Investigators, fact-collectors, etc.
- Builders, inventors, architects etc.
- Eloquent people – comedians, ventriloquists, speakers, counselors, etc.
- Entertainers – musicians, dancers, presenters, actors, instrumentalists, etc.
- Political enthusiasts
- Academicians – teachers, school builders, instructors, facilitators, etc.
- Social organizers – event planners, chefs and cooks, etc.
- Fashion and beauty experts – fashion designers, makeup artistes, etc.
- Hospitality and care givers – nurses, humanitarians and do-gooders, children
- Spirituality and ministerial calling – pastors, etc.
- Advocators – lawyers, estate surveyors, etc.
The easiest job to do is to understand your uniqueness and turn it to a business.
What do you have a flair for? It can make you!
- Package your uniqueness. Luke 19: 13. Learn how to trade your uniqueness.
- Seek out the environment that desires your services.
- Start with little capital.
- Build influence.
God bless you for reading!
For more, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Watch our live feeds on service days here
Angelic Ministrations And Christians – 7th Ladder of the Spirit
November 03, 2019
The Anointing – 6th Ladder of the Spirit
October 27, 2019
Meditation – 5th Ladder of the Spirit
October 27, 2019