GETTING YOUR DREAM JOB
I Sam. 10: 1 – “Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the LORD hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?”
God is making people captain over industries, and you are one of them!
Before we begin, I would like to pray for every one of you reading this – you shall not be jobless, your life, your business, your career is coming up to a new level in Jesus’ name!
Getting a job these day might be hard as a result of some of the following reasons:
- Parental guidance is low. Parents these days do not pay enough attention to their children’s passions and career path. A lot of youths study courses that will eventually not be useful to them.
- Our school system. The Nigerian educational system is training our youths to become job seekers instead of job owners.
- Low employment level. Developed countries afford employees to work three to four jobs daily; but our system in Nigeria does not allow for that to happen.
- Non-creation jobs. Except for private organisations, the number of companies providing and creating jobs are little compared to the number of graduates being churned out yearly.
- Spiritual limitations. Spiritual barriers can hinder a person from getting the job of his dreams. I decree that everything hold you down from getting a good job lets go of you today.
WHAT TO DO TO GET YOUR DREAM JOB
- KNOW YOURSELF. Know your strengths, talents, gifts and weaknesses. You must identify your wants and needs.
- LOCATE ANNUAL GENERAL REPORTS. You must be informed about the field or career path you want to enter, you must read and inform yourself consistently.
- CONTACT CONSULTING FIRMS THAT HIRE. There are a lot of recruitment firms out there now, but ensure you read the contracts properly before agreeing to terms and conditions.
- CHECK THEIR JOURNALS
- DO NOT GO TO HIGHLY COMPETITVE COMPANIES, if it is your first job. Build your work experience first – that gives you a chance when it is time to approach highly competitive organizations.
- YOUR DOCUMENTATION must be top-notch. Read the job vacancy adverts well, understand their requirements and be sure you have what they need. Qualification is about your skills, not the anointing.
- Type your application well or have it neatly hand-written
- Obey the instructions in the advert. Study the hidden codes in the advert; research the organization.
- Type your cv at every submission if you are adding any information
- Do not apply for a position you are not fit for. At least have 80% qualification.
- Do not just write where you have worked, give a record and your job description while you were there.
- Tell us your transferrable skills as a fresh graduate. You might not have work experience, but tell them the advantage you are adding to the organization in ONE LINE.
FOR FACE-TO FACE INTERVIEWS
- You must look good, clean and tidy.
- Ladies, do not go with dangling earrings. You are not going to a fashion show.
- Be positive! The confidence helps during the interview. Above all, believe you are getting it, and it will be yours!
The provision that is needed for you to get your dream job, heaven is sending it to you in Jesus’ name!
God bless you for reading!
Watch our live feeds on service days here
Angelic Ministrations And Christians – 7th Ladder of the Spirit
November 03, 2019
The Anointing – 6th Ladder of the Spirit
October 27, 2019
Meditation – 5th Ladder of the Spirit
October 27, 2019