Forces of Dedication
Many of us are Christians, but we are not dedicated Christians.
Paul didn’t want to be free from being a prisoner of Christ (Eph. 3: 1-2). Being a prisoner of Christ comes with a prize.
If you understand dedication, there are some places and some things you will not be seen at or doing.
Dedication is deadly commitment to God and the advancement of His kingdom.
Matt. 6: 31-33 – “For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things. But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.”
Dedication is total commitment or binding yourself to the thing beliefs and things of God.
It is to be absolutely sold out, consecrated and loyal to a godly cause.
Dedication is total surrender – to give yourself wholly and fully to God. I Tim. 4: 15 – “Meditate on these things; give yourself wholly to them; that your profiting may appear to all.”
There is a level of dedication to God that you get with Him that makes you seek His face for every decision.
Carry the matters of God on your head and in your heart and He will make you global
What Can Help Your Dedication to God?
- Love and affection for God. You can’t be dedicated to God without an affection for Him. This love for and emotional connection with Him will aid you in your passion for Him. Rom. 8: 35; John 21: 15; Matt. 22: 37.
- Love for his word. Psa. 119: 97.
- Love for his house. Psa. 122: 1.
- Devotion to God. Rom. 12: 1. Presenting your soul and body is dedication to God. II Cor. 3: 18. You devote yourself to God by separating yourself; by meeting Him daily in the place of morning devotions (Amos 4: 12).
- Self-Discipline. If you lack constraint, you can never be great! I Thess. 4:4. Learn and know how to possess your vessel (your body)! Discipline yourself in all areas.
Three Areas You Must Discipline Yourself
- Your body! I Cor. 6: 16-20.
- Your time. Psa. 90: 12.
- Your finance. I Tim. 6: 17-19.
Say this prayer today,
Lord help me to love you more than anything else.
IT IS YOUR YEAR OF DOMINION!
Watch our live feeds on service days here
Angelic Ministrations And Christians – 7th Ladder of the Spirit
November 03, 2019
The Anointing – 6th Ladder of the Spirit
October 27, 2019
Meditation – 5th Ladder of the Spirit
October 27, 2019